After the Satyam’s saga the awareness, need and importance of this kind of professional training has increased. So we have specially designed a corporate training program to let you guard your organization against frauds by empowering your employees with Computer forensic and Corporate Fraud know-how.
If there are more than 10 members from the same organization Indiaforensic arrange to train the professionals as the Certified Forensic Accounting Professionals with the specialization topic like the Computer forensic or insurance frauds or the Credit card frauds to be decided mutually on the needs of the organization.
On-site training program: We provide the training in the premises of the company. In this arrangement Indiaforensic faculty go to the premises of the company and will conduct the training sessions for the company.
Also as stated above the distance learning programs are available for the individuals.
Two programs are designed to cater the corporate needs.
Certified Forensic Accounting Professional (CFAP)
• Various elements of forensic accounting in India- Prevention, Detection, Investigation of frauds.
• Number of investigation techniques and tools to investigate frauds
• Two specializations- Computer Forensics & Insurance Frauds
Certified Bank Forensic Accountant (CBFA)
• Types of frauds, investigation tools and techniques.
• Money laundering techniques
• Legal Provisions & fraud policies
• Two specializations- Credit Card frauds & Retail Assets
For further details you can write to us at email@example.com