This course is for professionals who want to learn about the Forensic Accounting and Investigations track, and how to write an investigation report after completing the work of investigative processes.
We combine the latest best practices in business writing with training on how to plan, structure, and write your report. This course is offered in virtual classroom sessions mode and is mentored by Nikhil Parulkar.
This subject draws on professional guidelines, legal and judicial reviews, and documented
experiences and outcomes of the preparation and defense of investigation report in a wide
range of fraudulent misconduct, litigation, and dispute resolution matters.
The subject material will deal specifically with the report writing skillsets as an investigation manager especially issues of the appropriateness of expertise, training, and independence, professional guidelines dealing with conducting an investigation, documentation of the investigation, and the product of the investigation in the form of the investigation report.
Syllabus for the Investigation Report Writing
Though most of the topics are discussed in the classroom sessions, herer are some topics which are required to be completed on through the learning management system.
Learning Objective of Investigation Report Writing Course
On successful completion of this skillset training program, the trainee/staff should be able to:
- Define and explain the role and duty of an officer or manager in accordance with statutory and common law requirements as well as directions of the courts.
- Prepare and review the investigative report in accordance with professional guidelines and legal requirements.
- Justify the methodology used to quantify fraudulent misconduct and carry out the
- Critically evaluate an investigative report.
Assessing Investigation Skills
On completion of the classroom training sessions, the aspirants also need to submit the assignment. You need to log in to your account to access the resources like sample reports and other helpful articles. Aspirants also write the final exam to get the certificate.
- The examination duration is 1 hour
- The passing score is 75%
- The examination is conducted on the basis of the classroom training and the reference material available in the Learning Management System.