Indiaforensic offers various certifications across the various subjects related to forensic accounting, money laundering and other compliance subjects. These certifications are issued to the certification aspirants, only after they complete the examinations conducted by Indiaforensic Center of Studies with atleast 75% marks.
Uniform Forensic Accounting Exams
Here is the summary of the examinations offered for various certifications along with the relevant links to the examination center.
- CFAP Uniform Exam – Uniform Certified Forensic Accounting Professional examination is required to be completed by the aspirants who are looking to be certified as Forensic Accounting Professionals. This is 100 Minutes exam.
- CBFA Exams -Examination for the Certified Bank Forensic Accountant course is required to be completed by the aspirants who are looking to be certified in the banking frauds.
- Credit card fraud – This is the specialisation under the banking frauds domain and the Examinations for the specialisation in the credit card frauds are required to be written by only those who complete the Credit card frauds specialisation under the Certified Bank Forensic Accountant program
Uniform Compliance Exams
- CAME Exams – Examinations for the aspirants looking to complete the Certified Anti-Money Laundering Expert program
- CBP Exams – Final examinations for the Certified BASEL III Professional program offered by the Riskpro Learning team
- Certified FATCA Professional – Final examinations for the Certified FATCA Professional program offered by the Riskpro Learning team.
For more information on examinations please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +919766594401