If you are a member of Professional Accounting Body, Indiaforensic reduces your pains to be a Certified Forensic Accounting Professional.
Customisable Training Material
Only structured for ICAI Members working in audit, risk, advisory services teams of any of the global accounting firms listed below. Under this scheme the Certification can be customised to meet the requirements of the professionals from accounting firms. Accounting firm professionals may specialise in couple of different verticals including Banking, Insurance and Stock markets. You can chose for the specialisation without any additional cost.
Many Indian Banks have formed the panels for forensic audits. These banks look for the expertise in the Indian Banking frauds. Professionals empaneled with the nationalized banks and working on forensic auditing, asset tracing or financial statement frauds analysis can widen their scope of work by opting for Certified Bank Forensic Accountant (CBFA), which will help to build your technology banking capabilities.
Grand fathering Option
Any professional with 8 years of experience are eligible for grandfathering option. Under the grand fathering option, for a limited period of time, professionals from accounting firms listed below can apply for the waiver of examination if he meets following criteria
- Certifications for Member of Professional Associations only.
- Professional should have more than 8 years of experience in forensic technology, forensic accounting, investigations, forensic audits or risk management
- He should provide atleast two case studies on the fraud detected or investigated without naming the client. The objective here is to ascertain the nature of experience the candidate have.
- He should provide two reference letters from any of his colleagues from the same employer or the previous employers.
- Final decision about granting the waiver to the applicant is with the board of Indiaforensic Center of Studies
Certifications for Member of Professional bodies
Members of the following professional bodies are eligible for the Customization in the certifications.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Any other association or body of professional with the similar standing in other countries of the world.
If you are interested write to us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9766594401