This is a specialized e-learning certification course for the students looking to know more about the shell companies. This course is divided into different sessions and the aspirants need to complete the Uniform Examination after the completion of the course. Candidates scoring 75% marks get the certification.
The knowledge gained from this AML training helps your teams identify and investigate shell companies through understanding of related regulations and legal processes.
Participants who successfully complete the certification in shell company investigation get:
- A certificate of completion proving their commitment to protecting their institution from financial crimes by demonstrating understanding of Shell Company investigations.
- 3000 credit points to keep them on track towards financial crimes certification. These points can be redeemed against any of our certification or can be availed to get discounts on your future certification courses.
During the course of this program participants complete blended learning including:
- E-learning course. All materials are delivered via video learning format, making training convenient and accessible from almost anywhere—including mobile devices. The course is divided into short video films that can be paused and restarted as desired over the period of course.
- Online examination. Following completion of each part of the course, participants will be tested on their understanding of eCommerce frauds principles.
- Certificate of completion. Upon successfully passing Uniform Examination on the course, participants will receive a certificate of completion, denoting their comprehension of the essential tenets of shell company investigation.
This course is focused on identifying different types of shell companies. The course starts with the background of the Shell Companies. This course discuss various applications of incorporating the shell companies. You can expect to learn different aspects of shell companies such as applications beyond tax evasion schemes, Red flags of shell companies and many more. This course has used the hybrid learning methods and is created as a movie like course.
Aspirants need to watch minimum 30 minutes worth of videos on different aspects of Shell Companies. There would be different type of assignments to be submitted at the end of every session.
Aspirants also need to complete the examination with at-least 75% marks before the certification is generated.