The Certified Anti Money Laundering Expert program is one of the most important credentials in the Compliance domain and the beauty of this course is that it takes only 90 days to be a professionally qualified member. But it’s not as easy as it sounds when it comes to writing the exam. In this article, I would discuss a couple of quick tricks.
I personally liked this Certification because of two reasons
- The process is quick, you can appear for the examinations 90 days after registration
- Indiaforensic provides the utility for examination preparation.
Here are some quick tricks for completing the CAME certification in 90 Days.
- You must spend about 5 hours per week on the CAME Exam Prep Course. This is the simulation of the Uniform Examinations. This is the compilation of earlier examination questions.
- You may also opt for the virtual classroom training offered by industry experts. This helps to clear your in-syllabus and out-of-the-syllabus doubts.
- You may study the reference books and study material in any order you choose.
- Because of the short time frame of preparation, I recommend studying one section at a time; this will allow you to stay focused.
- Here is one very interesting tip, it is not necessary to pre-read the Anti-Money Laundering Manual if you are studying to complete the CAME Prep Utility in 90 days.
- In order to gain an understanding of the concepts of Money Laundering, it is always beneficial to complete the reading of the Study material. Because there is no guarantee that Uniform CAME Examination would fetch the questions from the CAME Prep course. The Indiaforensic reserves the right to change the questions at any time and in my opinion, this is one of the best challenges.
- Continue to answer each question in each section to the best of your knowledge until all of the questions are answered and the required amount of study time in each section has been completed.
Additionally, it is necessary to discuss the workplace challenges with your friends, colleagues, and mentors.