The Certified Anti Money Laundering Expert (CAME) qualification is one of the most sought after certification in the compliance domain in India. Students who clear the Uniform CAME Exam, held by the Indiaforensic Center of Studies, are typically requied in the banking sector companies.
Passing the exam is not as difficult as it sounds hence i am providing some tips for my fellow colleagues to complete the examination in first attempt itself.
Here are tricks that helped me clear the CAME Uniform Examination in the first attempt:
1. How to Study: Regular and quality studies are a must. Most of the times it doesn’t matter how much you study, but how much you can grasp while studying. It is important that you follow a systematic study routine.
2. Study Material: It is imperative that you read the reference books in addition to the Study material provided by the Indiaforensic. Practical knowledge and discussions with the professionals who cleared this certification help to add your knowledge, but self-study is of utmost importance in this course. T
3. Giving equal importance to all chapters: Students usually neglect chapter/s they dislike and devote more time to chapters they find interesting. It is imperative to concentrate on all chapters.
4. Making Notes: Making notes, and having pointers for each chapter/ answer helps a student immensely, since it is practically impossible to go through the entire portion one day before the exam.
5. Preparation exams: A student is advised to refer the preparation test utility provided by the Indiaforensic Center of Studies at home. This utility compiles the questions which appeared in the past examinations. The utility is said to have been updated every quarter. This utility help the students to manage exam pressure and time while writing the exam. However, students should not rely solely on this utility as only 75% of the questions may be repeated and 25% of the questions would be from outside the prep test utility.