Indiaforensic offers the scholarships to the deserving and outstanding students who are admitted to the professional courses like CA, CS and CMA and masters program in any faculty.
Features of Scholarship Program
- Indiaforensic offers incentives to the economically backward students willing to take up Forensic accounting as their career.
- These incentive are paid every year to the deserving candidates.
- This scholarship will be awarded only to the member who is willing to take up the examination in forensic accounting only. It is a scheme available only to the members who are members of Indiaforensic and not the members of our partners, vendors and clients.
- It is the discretion of management of Indiaforensic to chose the candidates from the applications.
Documents for Scholarship Application
- Short profile of the candidate
- 2000 words research paper on any subject affecting the financial crimes across the world.
- Recommendation Letters from two CA/CS/CWA or other professionals who can certify the credentials of the candidate in a good standing.
- Registration number allotted by Indiaforensic management while admitting the candidate to the Organisation
- Fully filled up Application form Click here to download the scholarship application form
Amount of the Scholarship Candidates will get the one time scholarship of upto Rs.10000/-.
In the year 2020 we are accepting the applications from across the world on any subject on financial crimes and compliance.
This year the scholarship would be in the form of an award. The winner would be provided with the certificate and the cash award. However, the announcements would be made online.