AML influencers are emerging as one of the important elements of the anti-money laundering ecosystem. They are the people who are generating the content on Anti Money Laundering related topics and are guiding the new generations to become Certified Anti Money Laundering Experts.
It is estimated that more than one in four of the working-age population has obtained a professional certification, license, or educational certificate apart from a degree awarded by a college or university.
For managers and professionals in the fast-changing techno-savvy financial world, certifications may be the only way to keep skills current and relevant. Certification in hot demand right now is the Certified Anti-Money Laundering Expert [CAME]. Certifications and accreditation are delivering positive results for both Certified Anti Money Laundering Experts and their employers globally.
Global AML Influencers List
Certified Anti Money Laundering Expert is one of the Gold Standard certifications in the world and here are the Top Ten Certified Anti Money Laundering Experts on LinkedIn. They have created success stories for the Certified Professionals.
- Anjali K (Hongkong) – Anjali completed her certification in money laundering offered by Indiaforensic in the year 2010. She is based out of Hongkong. She is also the Director of Morgan Stanley.
- Ramanathan Sivabalan (India)- Ramanathan completed his certification in 2012. And he is currently the Director and Head of Legal compliance at Societe Generale.
- Philip Joseph (Baharain) – Philip completed his certification in the year 2013. Moreover, he is the MLRO & Head of Compliance at UAE Exchange Center Company WLL
- Rajagopal V (Qatar) -Rajagopal who completed the certification in the year 2013 is now working as Chief compliance officer at Alzaman exchange WLL
- Tarek Kamal (Qatar) – Tarek Wafic Kamal who completed the certification in the year 2009 is the Chief Internal Auditor of the International Bank of Qatar.
- Pinaq Dudhwala (India) – Pinaq completed his Certification in the year 2012 and is now working as National Manager ICICI Bank Limited.
- Pravin Rawalkual (India) – Pravin completed his certification in the year 2016. Now he is now working as Vice President at JP Morgan Chase.
- Vijay Natarajan (India) – Vijay completed his Certification in the year 2012 and is now Director at Morgan Stanley AML.
- Vuthy Keo (Cambodia) – Vuthy Keo completed his Certification in Anti Money Laundering from Indiaforensic in the year 2015. Currently, he is the Head of Internal Audit at Cambodia Post Bank Plc.
- Ganesh Sattanathan (Singapore) – Ganesh Sattanathan is a true AML Influencer. He completed his certification in the year 2009. Additionally, he is the Head of Financial Crimes and Sanctions Monitoring for Standard Chartered Bank in Singapore.
Geographical Spread of AML Influencers
The list of AML Influencers includes Certified Members from Hongkong, Qatar and Bahrain. Moreover, two members each from the above list of AML Influencers are from Qatar. For information on the certification in money laundering please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9766594401