Table of Contents hide
Indiaforensic offers the scholarships to the deserving and outstanding students who are admitted to the professional courses like CA, CS and CMA and masters program in any faculty.
Features of Scholarship Program
- Indiaforensic offers incentives to the economically backward students willing to take up Forensic accounting as their career.
- These incentive are paid every year to the deserving candidates.
- This scholarship will be awarded only to the member who is willing to take up the examination of CBFA or CFAP. It is a scheme available only to the members who are our members and not open for others.
- It is the discretion of management of Indiaforensic to chose the candidates from the applications.
Documents for Scholarship Application
- Short profile of the candidate
- 1000 words essay describing why you are the deserving candidate
- Recommendation Letters from two CA/CS/CWA or other professionals who can certify the credentials of the candidate in a good standing.
- Registration number allotted by Indiaforensic management while admitting the candidate to the Organisation
- Fully filled up Application form Click here to download the scholarship application form
Amount of the Scholarship Candidates will get the one time scholarship of upto Rs.15000/-. This scholarship can be adjusted against the course application fees. Candidates not using this scholarship against the fees of the course will have to abide by the terms and conditions.